- Lectures from Russia, Austria, German, France and Lithuania will participate in seminar. The program will concentrate on the problems of severe bleeding, condition of hemostasis system, POC - diagnostic, methods and areas of hemostasis, transfusion therapy and patient blood management; the auditors will participate in discussion "severe bleeding and massive transfusion: proving" & in workshop "point of care testing"
- The seminar carry out on Russian and English (predominately), so require a minimal knowledge of English (participants shout listening more or less, understand, and speak a little)
Focus on Perioperative Bleeding Management / Patient Blood Management
October 06th, 2018
Russian national association of thrombosis and hemostasis & Donau University krems
Joint educational seminar
- The seminar are for anesthesiologists, transfusiologists, hematologists, surgeons, pediatricians, lab specialists and other, but don't restrict only this specializations.
- The group of auditors will be not more then 30 persons; the groups will be form by decision of Austrians and Russian organizers.
- In the groups of auditors will be include participations of COITH Congress 2018 only, who paid the registration fee. Also, participants can choose "one-day participate" till August 30th
- For personal participation the questionnaire should be filled The instruction based at the beginning of the questionnaire file
Log in to entry the questionnaire and application to participate in the seminar